Musings on a Mysterious Me.

just another girl doing just another thing.

Saturday, July 8

durn it.

today is almost tomorrow and i am just sitting down to write. but all is well. :) my baby boy is home, and i must say, though he keeps me quite busy with his antics, i wouldn't trade my time with him for the world! he and eric have fun too, which is obviously quite important. i met a new friend through another friend.. and he seems to be quite amusing. also, i got a wee bit jealous today.. but i am over it already. this is a huge change, seeing as how i used to be quite the jealous person. yay me for improving that! well i just wanted to put in something today.. gonna go update my little myspace thingy mabobber now.. you can check me out anytime!
www.myspace.com/somerdeliawelch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home